World Cup Merchandise
Click Here
World Cup Betting & Odds
Click Here
2010 World Cup Tickets
Click Here

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Words Fail Me

File this under 'stupid World Cup promotions....part 1,237'. Words simply faily me when I attempt to sum up my feelings on Walkers Crisps 'Flavour Cup' promotion. In fact, because I first read about it in Charlie Brooker's column, I figured it was satire.

But no. It's real. Walkers have released 15 new crisp flavours, tied in with 15 football teams. Some of these teams - not so notably, Scotland and Wales - didn't even qualify for the World Cup Finals.

And some of the choices of flavours : Australian BBQ Kangaroo, anyone? French garlic Baguette. Honestly, someone put these people out of their misery. It's just embarrassing.

Labels: , , ,

Digg!

posted by mark_s at 2:49 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home