World Cup Merchandise
Click Here
World Cup Betting & Odds
Click Here
2010 World Cup Tickets
Click Here

Friday, August 19, 2005

Ivory Coast - The Savvy 2006 World Cup Bet ?

Despite - or even because of - their 3-0 loss in the recent friendly against a resurgent French side, the Ivory Coast are still the thinking man's bet in the 2006 World Cup.

Looking almost certain to qualify for the 2006 World Cup, they have a strong team and are my pick for the 'surprise' quarter finalists in 2006. Names like Drogba and Toure are familiar to fans of the English Premiership, but throughout the team they have technical ability and - better than that - a sense of team that is rare among even the elite of world football.

I've put my money where my mouth is and bet heavily on the Ivory Coast to achieve a quarter final position and I would suggest you do the same. The best value is at the peer-to-peer betting exchanges like BetFair but there will be good odds to be had elsewhere, I'm sure. Try walking in to your local William Hill this week and see what they will offer you.
Digg!

posted by mark_s at 8:36 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home