World Cup Merchandise
Click Here
World Cup Betting & Odds
Click Here
2010 World Cup Tickets
Click Here

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Sweden World Cup Squad

OK, this is the last World Cup squad Im going to post here. You can view a complete list at Football365 and all squads will be have to be confirmed to FIFA by tomorrow, but here is the Sweden squad as it stands :

Goalkeepers: Andreas Isaksson (Stade Rennes), John Alvbage (Viborg), Rami Shaaban (Fredrikstad)

Defenders: Erik Edman (Stade Rennes), Petter Hansson (Heerenveen), Teddy Lucic (BK Hacken), Olof Mellberg (Aston Villa), Karl Svensson (IFK Gothenburg), Mikael Nilsson (Panathinaikos), Fredrik Stenman (Bayer Leverkusen)

Midfielders: Daniel Andersson (Malmo), Niclas Alexandersson (IFK Gothenburg), Kim Kallstrom (Stade Rennes), Tobias Linderoth (FC Copenhagen), Christian Wilhelmsson (Anderlecht), Anders Svensson (Elfsborg), Fredrik Ljungberg (Arsenal)

Forwards: Marcus Allback (FC Copenhagen), Johan Elmander (Brondby), Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Juventus), Mattias Jonson (Djurgarden), Henrik Larsson (Barcelona), Markus Rosenberg (Ajax Amsterdam).


The usual mix of talent and solidity...expect Larsson and Ibrahimovic to cause some havoc amongst a few defences (possibly including England's).

As I said, Football365 have a complete list of squads. They can thank me for all the traffic I'll send them later :)
Digg!

posted by mark_s at 10:59 AM

3 Comments:

Blogger Permafrost said...

Hi. I've been trying to track down the author of those rules for wives & partners, and yours is the earliest source to them I've been able to find. Could you tell me where your friend got them from? They don't seem to have been originally written in English.

3:38 PM  
Blogger mark_s said...

I've no idea about the original source. I ask my mate where he got them from but I think they were just part of a email that got forwarded.

6:56 PM  
Blogger mark_s said...

Sorry, Psaenz,

The world cup rules for wives and partners was just an email that got sent on. No idea about the origin. I was just quick to blog about it though. See the rules here.

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home