World Cup Merchandise
Click Here
World Cup Betting & Odds
Click Here
2010 World Cup Tickets
Click Here

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

What Is The Point of An Owen Hargreaves

I'm told, by people whose sanity I'm beginning to doubt, that the Owen Hargreaves who plays for Bayern Munich is actually a pretty good player.

This must, of course, be a different player from the one who played right-back for England B vs Belarus and the one who played in midfield for England v Hungary last night. Because that Owen Hargreaves is, frankly, rubbish.
Digg!

posted by mark_s at 4:17 PM

2 Comments:

Blogger S said...

Arr...yes, Owen Hargreaves. To be fair to the guy, he looks like he has a go, but from what I have seen of him, he just doesn't do much of anything.

He must have something on Sven to continually get a game.

With the rousing reception he got from the Hungary game, I'll bet he wished that he played for Canada instead...

2:42 AM  
Blogger mark_s said...

Well, if 'having a go' is a qualification to play for England, then I'll play. I'll 'have a go' too.

I take your point, though, he does try his best. It's just that, well, his best isn't actually very good.

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home