World Cup Merchandise
Click Here
World Cup Betting & Odds
Click Here
2010 World Cup Tickets
Click Here

Friday, November 18, 2005

Nedved's Comeback Short Lived ?

Having come back for the two play-off games, former Czech Republic captain Pavel Nedved is looking very unlikely to make his return to world class football a permanent one.

In a
recent interview, he said this :

"I have to take care of my health. My legs don't run like they used to. You know it more each month. To still play at Juventus at my age, it's something I didn't expect."


While Czech coach, Karel Brueckner, praised Nedved's contribution to the World Cup play-off success, he didn't seem very positive on the chances of the Juve midfielder playing in Germany 2006.

A shame that Euro 2004 is the last we're likely to see of such a class player on the major stage.
Digg!

posted by mark_s at 1:34 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home