World Cup Merchandise
Click Here
World Cup Betting & Odds
Click Here
2010 World Cup Tickets
Click Here

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Wake Me When It's Over

France: 0 Switzerland: 0

Uh ? What's that ? It's finished. Oh good. Never in the course of human conflict were so many bored so much by so few.

This was a terrible game - France (with a combined age of about 3,000 or something) looked every inch the fading old pros while Switzerland just didn't have enough to really cause Barthez any problems.

Before the tournament a few commentators were predicting a resurgent France. On this showing, they won't make it past the first round again.

A word to Mr Domenech and the French team ... please don't make me sit through another match like that. My time is too precious. I could have been watching paint dry or something else more stimulating.
Digg!

posted by mark_s at 10:23 AM

1 Comments:

Blogger amyheidi said...

Agree with you on that one. I was bored as well. If it's not because I want to watch Brazil's match at 3 am, I would have caught up with my seemingly nonexistent sleep!

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home