World Cup Merchandise
Click Here
World Cup Betting & Odds
Click Here
2010 World Cup Tickets
Click Here

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I'm Going Into The Hotel Business

Would it be possible, do you think, to build twenty or so hotels in nine months? How long does building a hotel actually take, because if I could do it, then I would.

I figure that if I can get 20 hotels open in nine months, that will leave me three months to market them to the hundreds of thousands of football fans that will be coming to the 2010 World Cup.

Y'see, right now there's a slight problem. Durban, one of the host cities for the finals, doesn't even have enough hotel space to accommodate rugby fans for the first test of the British and Irish Lions tour. So, it's damn sure not going to have enough space to accommodate all those football fans in a year's time.

So, it's time to get into the hotel business.

Labels: ,

Digg!

posted by mark_s at 6:19 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home