World Cup Merchandise
Click Here
World Cup Betting & Odds
Click Here
2010 World Cup Tickets
Click Here

Friday, May 14, 2010

Danny Shittu vs Lionel Messi

Danny Shittu. He plays for Nigeria, you know. He also sits on the bench for Bolton Wanderers.

Lionel Messi. He plays for Argentina, you know. He also wins Champions League titles with Barcelona.

No contest, right. So, it is with great joy, that I draw your attention to this interview with Shittu in The Daily Telegraph where he says, and I quote, "It is about going out there, having a good time and making something of yourself, so I am looking forward to it."

I'm not sure that playing in the World Cup Finals is really about "having a good time", but I suspect it will be Messi not Shittu that has a good time in the Argentina v Nigeria Group B opener.

See: I managed to get through that whole post without making any snide references to Shittu's last name.

Labels: , , ,

Digg!

posted by mark_s at 11:16 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home