World Cup Merchandise
Click Here
World Cup Betting & Odds
Click Here
2010 World Cup Tickets
Click Here

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

England vs Slovenia Live Blog

I've never done a live blog before, but as I'm doing some consultancy work tomorrow (or today, depending on when you read this) and will be working from home, I'll be live blogging the England vs Slovenia match.

If you happen to work for the company I'm doing the consultancy for and are reading this, then forgive me but I don't doubt you will all be watching the match too. Anyway, come back here at 3pm BST Wednesday 23rd June to see if I can keep up with the match.

Labels: , ,

Digg!

posted by mark_s at 5:37 PM

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I AM WITH SLOVENIA! BABY

6:17 PM  
Anonymous Baby Bedding said...

Thank you for live commenting, a strong football fan.

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home